Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jo Jo was not a man


When my mistress said I was going for a vaccination I thought it was a holiday. She packed a towel and a rug and it was in the car again. I met a nice lady in a coat called Jo. She told me to jump up on this shiny table and said all sorts of nice things to me, then JAB - she sticks me in the neck and tells me I'm a good boy. The nerve! Some humans are just cruel.

After that it was back to my new home and I went for my first night time walk. I'm very scared of those things they call cars. For some crazy reason my humans seem pleased about that. They took me for a walk along the wharf and there were all sorts of smelly patches. They were very patient with me when I stopped to sniff.

They've also bought me some new toys - some coloured balls and a big piece of fur to play tug of war with. Everyone has played with me today. At night they let me sit in the house. They've bought me a big colourful mat. I'll send you a photo as soon as they let me have a go of the digital camera. Most of the time I sit on the mat, but every now and then I get up and walk over for a cuddle. At first they kept telling to get on the mat, but I think they've worked out I just need a quick cuddle, then I'll settle down for the night.

They have this really weird looking dog. It's small like a Jack Russell, and has whiskers! It makes this really sick noise like a gate that needs oil. I'll send you a photo of that too!

In the meantime I've managed to hack into their computer and find a photo of the lake. They really need to find a more secure password than W%f80Ww0W. Thats really obvious. I'll type again soon.

No comments: