Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Socks

My poor humans are still trying to get me to sit on the mat. Don't they know it's the "cat sat on the mat"! I humour them by sitting obediently when they're watching me, but as soon as they get involved in watching The Chaser or House I sneak over to the washing basket and grab a sock. Sometimes they don't catch me for a whole 5 minutes. I can do a lot of chewing in that time. I heard them mutter something about obedience training. I doubt it will help. It's just a good chance for me to get together with other dogs and have fun. I don't have any photos to show you but if you head over to http://eastdapto.wordpress.com theres a photo of the jetty where they take me walking most days. Well I'd better go wag my tail at the cat until it starts hissing again.

Bye for Now
Love Sirus.

No comments: